Funnyman

The problem with being the "funny one" amongst your friends is that you have to be able to be at least slightly funny on demand. This is not as easy as you might think. The fastest way to get out of an awkward social moment is to drop a joke, the more awkward the moment the less funny the joke has to be. [1] But yuo cant go telling a dead baby joke to your boss and your friends at the pub probably wont like your office supply joke so now you have to memorize enough jokes to get you through any social setting.
Thats what I am here for. To talk you through the theory behind jokes and the basic structure of the joke so you may be able to craft your own joke to suit any situation.

[1]This is called the "Thats what she said" Theory.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sitting at the Bar

One of the best places to have a joke is in the bar. It is a place of magic where anything can happen! The problem is that it is almost always men who are in bad shape that go to the bar....


There was this man who walked into a bar and says to the bartender 10 shots of whiskey.
The bartender asks, "What's the matter?"
The man says, "I found out my brother is gay and marrying my best friend."
The next day the same man comes in and orders 12 shots of whiskey.
The bartenders asks, "What's wrong this time?"
The man says, "I found out that my son is gay."
The next day the same man comes in the bar and orders 15 shots of whiskey.
Then the bartender asks, "Doesn't anyone in your family like women?"
The man looks up and says, "Apprently my wife does."




A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for 3 shots of Tequila and a beer chaser. 
The bartender asks "What are we celebrating?" 
The man replies "I just had my first blow-job".
The bartender smiles and says, "Well, congratulations! Let me get you an additional shot of Tequila on the house!"
The man replies, "If 3 shots of Tequila and a beer chaser don't get this taste out of my mouth, I don’t think nothing will!”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share a joke with me!